- The Roaring 10's Collection
- Brass ovals with fancy mixed chains
- Accented with brass bullets, spikes, & darts
- Finished with 14k gf earwires
- The Carlyle Earrings hang approximately 4 inches in length
Manhattan Landmark - Carlyle Hotel
Built during the 1920’s, the Carlyle, a luxury residential hotel on 76th Street & Madison Avenue, opened in November of 1930 in full glamour. With its high society prominence, this was a favorite for famous performers and presidents. John F Kennedy owned an apt on the 34th floor and Marilyn Monroe was often snuck into the building through the Carlyle’s secret tunnels. Eartha Kitt, Judy Collins, and Woody Allen are just of few of the jazz singers to have performed here.