- The Roaring 10's Collection
- Intricately sculpted brass deco pendant
- Adorned with a 3 karat garnet cabochon
- Finished with 14k gf earwires
- Hand-made in New York City
Manhattan Landmark - Chrysler Building
An icon in the NYC skyline, the Chrysler building, located at 42nd Street & Lexington Avenue, is considered a masterpiece of art deco architecture. Designed by William Van Alen, the skyscraper is well renowned for its jewel-like crown, composed of 7 radiating terraced arches. The corners of the 61st floor are graced with eagles, replicas of the 1929 Chrysler hood ornaments. Declared a historical landmark in 1976, the Chrysler has 77 floors, 32 elevators, and remains a consistant favorite among international architects and New Yorkers.