- The Roaring 10's Collection
- Intricately sculpted brass deco pendant
- Adorned with a 2.5 karat red carnelian cabochon
- Finished with 14k gf earwires
- The Empire Earrings hang approximately 2 inches in length
Manhattan Landmark - Empire State Building
The ultimate pillar of Manhattan’s skyline, the Empire State Building, on 34th Street & 5th Avenue, stood as the world’s tallest skyscraper for 42 years and currently is the tallest building in NYC. Complete with 6500 windows, 73 elevators, and 102 floors, this architectural beauty has its own zip code. Offering a 360 degree view of NYC, its 86th story observation deck, with over 110 million visitors to date, is one of the most popular in the world.