- The Roaring 10's Collection
- 14k gf hand hammered diamonds & fancy multi chains
- Accented with black onyx briolettes, lil brass bullets & spikes
- Finished with 14k gf earwires
- The Hudson Earrings hang approximately 4 inches in length
Manhattan Landmark - Hudson Tower
A historical landmark, 60 Hudson Street was built by designer Ralph Thomas Walker during the 1920’s and opened to the public in 1930. According to the landmark plaque in the lobby, the building originally contained multiple offices, 70 million feet of wire, 30 miles of conduit, classrooms, and a gymnasium.